Reduce Risk, Increase Reward
Our Core Values
At DirectAdvisors, we have one singular focus: The financial health of your business and employees.
Are you a merit shop construction company subject to the Davis-Bacon Act, Service Contract Act or state prevailing wage regulations?
- Determine and design the appropriate bona fide benefit structure.
- Administer health and welfare insurance benefits.
- Administer supplemental unemployment, paid time-off, training and savings benefits.
- Integrate your bona fide benefit plan with your retirement plan.
Do you need an ERISA fiduciary to consult with you as you navigate retirement plan options for your employees?
- Design and manage your plan.
- Assist with the oversight of your plan’s service providers and platforms.
- Provide fiduciary investment management, governance and stewardship.
- Lead participant education efforts and offer one-on-one advice.
Caring for your employees and for your bottom line can be complex. We help you balance the two and gain peace of mind.
DirectAdvisors is an independent, fee-based firm specializing in two areas: Prevailing Wage Solutions & Fiduciary Services.
Meet Our Team
Where you see obligation, we see opportunity.
In fact, our team brings together more than a century of combined professional experience in developing fringe benefit plans and providing retirement plan guidance to benefit your organization and your employees.
Tom Santa Barbara
Catherine “Kitty” Kilmer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Investment Officer
Travis Santa Barbara
Chief Administrative Officer
Latest From Our Blog
We have been receiving several questions on how to comply with the amended prevailing wage bill that is now law. There are questions that still need to be clarified, however the purpose of the amendment is to have employers provide additional transparency of fringe supplements when workers are on public works jobs. Most of the questions we get relate to: “What do I have to provide to my employees?”
Annualization — If a contractor is doing public work and uses any of the fringe supplements to pay bona fide benefits to their employees, you need to know how to utilize these fringe supplements in a compliant way.
The adoption agreement is your guidebook on the features associated with your retirement plan, and is something you and your administrative team should be very familiar with. It is critical that you follow the rules in your adoption agreement to help ensure the Plan stays compliant.