Reduce Risk, Increase Reward
Our Core Values
At DirectAdvisors, we have one singular focus: The financial health of your business and employees.
Are you a merit shop construction company subject to the Davis-Bacon Act, Service Contract Act or state prevailing wage regulations?
- Determine and design the appropriate bona fide benefit structure.
- Administer health and welfare insurance benefits.
- Administer supplemental unemployment, paid time-off, training and savings benefits.
- Integrate your bona fide benefit plan with your retirement plan.
Do you need an ERISA fiduciary to consult with you as you navigate retirement plan options for your employees?
- Design and manage your plan.
- Assist with the oversight of your plan’s service providers and platforms.
- Provide fiduciary investment management, governance and stewardship.
- Lead participant education efforts and offer one-on-one advice.
Caring for your employees and for your bottom line can be complex. We help you balance the two and gain peace of mind.
DirectAdvisors is an independent, fee-based firm specializing in two areas: Prevailing Wage Solutions & Fiduciary Services.
Meet Our Team
Where you see obligation, we see opportunity.
In fact, our team brings together more than a century of combined professional experience in developing fringe benefit plans and providing retirement plan guidance to benefit your organization and your employees.
Tom Santa Barbara
Chief Investment Officer
Catherine “Kitty” Kilmer
VP of Compliance
Travis Santa Barbara
Chief Administrative Officer
Latest From Our Blog
It is almost impossible to turn on the TV, radio, or the internet without seeing financial headlines that are intended to influence investors’ portfolio decisions.
As the snow is melting, I’m sure all of the seasonal contractors are gearing up to get back to work!
We write and speak extensively to contractors about providing “bona fide” benefits to employees. Someone recently asked me what “bona fide” means. I guess sometimes we get ahead of ourselves and neglect to cover the basics!