Our Core Values
At Direct Advisors, we have one singular focus: The financial health of your business and employees.
We see a client request as a welcome opportunity to show how much we care. We answer the phone. You’ll know the team well.
We are here to help you grow. We will teach you how to make better financial decisions both personally and professionally.
We strive for compliance with both the letter and the intent of the law. We stand behind our work and will defend it at our own expense.
Are you a merit shop construction company subject to the Davis-Bacon Act, Service Contract Act or state prevailing wage regulations?
- Determine and design the appropriate bona fide benefit structure.
- Administer health and welfare insurance benefits.
- Administer supplemental unemployment, paid time-off, training and savings benefits.
- Integrate your bona fide benefit plan with your retirement plan.
Do you need an ERISA fiduciary to consult with you as you navigate retirement plan options for your employees?
- Design and manage your plan.
- Assist with the oversight of your plan’s service providers and platforms.
- Provide fiduciary investment management, governance and stewardship.
- Lead participant education efforts and offer one-on-one advice.
Caring for your employees and for your bottom line can be complex. We help you balance the two and gain peace of mind.
Direct Advisors is an independent, fee-based firm specializing in two areas: prevailing wage solutions and fiduciary services.